Components of pillar 1 "Scientific Excellence" of Horizon 2020, the research infrastructures (IR) include:
- noteworthy scientific equipment - or groups of instruments
- cognitive resources such as collections, archives and scientific libraries
- virtual infrastructures, such as databases, IT systems and communication networks
The 2014-2015 work programme can be divided up into four calls:
- Call 1 : Develop new world-class research infrastructures
- Call 2 : Integrate and open research Infrastructures of European interest
- Call 3 : The e-Infrastructures
- Call 4 : Support innovation, human resources, strategy and international cooperation
Click here for additional information on these calls.
Moreover, the F.R.S.-FNRS participates via the NCP-FNRS in the drawing up of the Belgian roadmap of the infrastructures of European dimensions identifed by the ESFRI (European Strategic Forum on Research Infrastructures).
Informations : NCP-FNRS